Destiny Brown Consulting is currently seeking an Executive Virtual Assistant to support our Online Business Manager
We are looking for someone who is excited to join our growing team and can see themselves in this position for the long term – we love what we do and are looking to add someone who will love it as well.
Since we operate as a remote team, we are looking for a responsible individual, who is a self-starter and a quick learner.
- Manage the editorial/content calendar
- Repurpose written and/or podcast/video content into blog/email/ social post marketing content
- Take voice memos from the CEO and create written marketing content (She loves thinking out loud!)
- Schedule social media content
- Maintain brand consistently in all communications and social posts
- Coordinate podcast guest appearances
- Documenting marketing processes and updating them in SOPs
- Assist with launch efforts and promotional activities
- Writing / editing copy for emails and blog post
- Facilitate Meetings
- Assist with Facebook Group
- Assist with client inquires
- Strong written communication skills with a high level of English
- Superb organization skills
- Self motivated and managed
- Able to follow instructions (and ask questions when unclear on expectations)
- Detail oriented
- minimum of 1 year experience as an EVA
Knowledge of the following software platforms: (you know these or can learn them quickly)
- Google drive
- Google Suite
- Social channels – YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn
Potential for growth and additional responsibilities for the right candidate.
Currently, we are open to part-time or full-time employment
Flexible hours from Monday – Friday
How to apply
Please complete the linked application below. Once completed our hiring process manager will contact you.
** Please do not check in on the status of your application. We will reach out to qualified candidates directly. Thank you!