How to make Pasta and Spicy Shrimp
As I was on my way home from work, the other day I considered what I would make for dinner.
I was in the mood for shimp and considering I had rice the day before predictably I didnt want anymore rice so it had to be shrimp and pasta.
Not surprisingly I googled shrimp recipes and found a photo that really enticed me.
Naturally I downloaded the recipe and immediately started making grocery list. The recipe I found was amazing, however I wanted a few variations so I made a few changes. My recipe looked more like this (click here for original recipe).
2 tbl spoon olive oil
4 gloves garlic, minced
2 big tomatoes
1 tbl spoon dried parsely
1 chilli pepper miniced
½ cup milk
1 cup parmeasan cheese
3 oz Mushrooms
10oz fettuccine pasta
1 kg shrimp, (60 medium shrimp without shells and devined)
Pinch of Salt
¼ tspoon paprika
- In a large skillet, saute minced garlic, sliced tomatoes, mushrooms and parsley in 2 tblspoon of olive oil unitl garlic is fragrant.
- Add shrimp, srinkle with salt, paprika, and cook on medium heat for two minutes.
- Add milk and pepper, bring to boil the reduce to simmer
- Stir parmeasan cheese into the hot cream
- In the mean time, cook pasta according to package instruction. Drain. Add cooked pasta to cremy mixture. Add tomatoes, salt, black pepper,and parsley, to taste.
Damn… was it good!!! I hope you like this recipe, please try it out and let me know the outcome.
Thanks to Julia’s Album for the original recipe.